Join Doctor Val & Tippi Hedren as they discuss courage. "The Girl", a recent HBO movie about the 50 year anniversary of "The Birds", strongly demonstrates the power of her good parenting as her Lutheran, Norwegian parents unwittingly prepared her to survive her horrendous, though educational experience with Alfred Hitchcock in the making of "The Birds". In her words, "He ruined my career, not my life." She has directed her energies to Shambala (an preserve for big cats in Acton, California) and has done so for years.
Ideas sent to Val@WakingupinAmerica.com will be selected for reading on the air.
We thank our sponsors:
* Sir Jason Winter's Tea
* Randi Shannon's 42Action.org
* Tad Patterson's www.YouHaveTheRight.com
* Marketing with the Stars
* El Pinto Salsa (available at Ralph's)
* Visit our "good health" oriented restaurant
El Pinto in Albuquerque.
* Emergency Management Solutions Global One (www.emsgo.org
* ConingCompany.com, and
* Linda Kammins - Hair Recovery and scalp massages -www.LindaKammins.com for making our programs possible.